13.4.10

spring has sprung

You know it's officially spring in Lethbridge, when the wind is really blowing, followed by rain/snowfall.

Today, I've chosen to embrace the spring storm, as every spring this seems to be the norm. I've come to the conclusion that there's no use complaining about the seasonal weather, but rather to expect and accept anything.

I love the following words found in Daniel 2:21
"He changes the times and seasons.
He sets up kings.
He removes them from power.
The wisdom of those who are wise comes from him.
He gives knowledge to those who have understanding."

How true. Despite my wishes for warm sunny weather, the times and seasons change. And although at times I would wish for control, I can rest in the fact that HE is.

And so, today I choose to embrace change, knowing that it's inevitable.

No comments: