26.2.08

in the lab...

Power Lab that is, where we will be Discovering Jesus Miraculous Power.

I got my starter kit for our VBS this past Friday. I must say I'm pretty darn pumped to be a crazy scientist for a week this summer. Science was actually never my strong point. No problem though, I'm not being graded on my experiments or lab reports this time...just having a ball with kids and leaders.

The CMN (Children's Ministerial Network) in Lethbridge is once again joining forces to put on the greatest 4 (possibly 5) weeks this summer. Mornings consist of Group's Power Lab, and afternoons are spent all over the city doing fun activities from swimming to mini golfing to bowling and everything in between.

If you happen to be around Lethbridge this summer from July 21-25 and think you'd like to impact children's lives let me know!

Also...check out this website for more details of what our mornings in the lab will look like:
Power Lab

No comments: