3.1.08

Bring it on...

Looking back at 2007, I can honestly say that I am so happy it's finally over. I probably cried more this past year then I have my whole entire life (ok, that may be a bit of an exaggeration...). 2007 was definitely a year of change, a year of challenges, I was stretched sometimes beyond what I thought I could bear. And yet through it all (as always it seems) God's fingerprints were all over everything. The times when I felt like there was no possible way I'd succeed, somehow, in some miraculous way I did.

Now, looking back and where I've come from, and looking forward into what I'm headed into...I say bring it on! I'm ready for 2008. I'm ready for new challenges. I'm definitely ready for new success, and I'm most definitely ready to be rid of all the crap that was around me last year.

No comments: