3.12.07

Dream Big...Seek First

The past couple weeks have been weeks of much dreaming. The most exciting part is that we're (my amazing, attractive fiance and I) starting to see some of these dreams become a reality. It's completely amazing. I'm so looking forward to the future, and all that we're going to see happen.

BUT...
The other evening while I was reading I came across this:
But seek first His kingdom & His righteousness, & all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. (Matthew 6:33-34 NIV)

Yet another lesson in leaving my future up to God and living in the moment, not the ones to come.

Is it wrong to dream? Absolutely not...I myself will continue to dream and to dream BIG. And I will continue to work towards those dreams and desires that are within me. But even more then that I will continue to "steep my life in God-reality, God-initiative, God-provisions" (The Message)

No comments: