12.10.07

Don't get me wrong.

I'd way rather be in Australia right now. But who wouldn't right? I mean it's getting cooler here in Canada and only getting hotter down there. But I don't think you really understand my wanting to go.

I'm missing something and I'm pretty sure it's there.

Don't get me wrong, I'm loving being in Lethbridge right now (ha, betcha never thought you'd hear those words come out of my mouth!). I love being close to Matt (more then you'll probably ever know). I'm loving being close to my family. I love my job (who knew that at the age of 21 I'd already be doing what I've been dreaming about forever, plus way more?)

BUT, there's this tiny little detail that's missing, and unfortunately it's on the other side of the world...

the girlfriends who listen to and know my heart, my dreams, my passion, my true feelings.

If you're a guy, you probably don't understand what I'm saying (unless you're Matt ;)). If you're a girl hopefully you're totally picking up what I'm putting down. I'm missing those people who are always up for a chat. It's totally a girl thing, and I'm slowly coming to the point where I'm getting over it (good, or bad we're not totally sure).

And that dear reader is why I'd rather be in Australia (with Matt of course!).

ps:L.A. would work REALLY well too.

No comments: